For any query, Call us (24x7):+91-8449587603
Experience of the Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Tour guide. The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture. Taj Mahal and Agra fort is UNESCO's world heritage site. Agra Fort, the magnificent beauty of red sandstone positioned on the banks of River Yamuna. Agra Fort was constructed by third Mughal king Akbar between 1565 and 1573.
1. On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal.
2. Sightseeing one of the wonder of the world 'TAJ MAHAL' also known as a symbol of love, built by fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal (Arjuman begum bano) in 1631 to 1653 it took 22 year for the construction with help of 20 thousand worker. The Taj is a real wonder on account of symmetry, geometrical calculations and grandiose structure. The precise stone inlaying work done in the marble with semi precious stone is eye catching
3. After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
4. Lunch in a restaurant or hotel.
5. Then we will go to sightseeing of Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, there you can look the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower or window. Agra fort built by third mughal emperor Akber in 1565, Shah Jahan constructed the main buildings and Aurangzeb built up the ramparts. Agra Fort is a UNESCO world heritage located 2km northwest of Taj Mahal. The monument exhibits Hindu and Islamic architectures.
6. Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete.