For any query, Call us (24x7):+91-8449587603
Agra, one of the districts which come under jurisdiction of Indian state Uttar Pradesh. This city has been an important trading centre and capital for Mughal Empire. Agra has acquired prominence in world tourism industry because of Taj Mahal, a world heritage site acknowledge by UNESCO. In this city multiple religions and faiths co- exist. Agra also contains some other heritage monuments which depict Indo Islamic influences to this city.
1. On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal.
2. Sightseeing of Taj Mahal. The construction of this marble masterpiece is credited to the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan who erected this mausoleum in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal, her real name was Arjuman Bano Begum. Who died in A.H. 1040 (A.D. 1630). Her last wish to her husband was "to build a tomb in her memory such as the world had never seen before". Thus Emperor Shah Jahan set about building this fairytale like marvel. The construction of Taj Mahal was started in A.D. 1631 and completed at the end of 1653 A.D. For Twenty Two years, with help of twenty thousand worker and craftsman. The Taj Mahal is the epitome of Mughal art and one of the most famous buildings in the world
3. After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
4. Agra fort is the most important fort of India, The great mughals: Akbar, Jahangir, Shah Jehan and Aurangzeb lived here and country was governed from here. The Agra Fort was built by Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It is situated on the west bank of the Jumna River; it contained the largest state treasury and mint. It was visited by foreign ambassadors, Travelers. No other fort of India had this honor.
5. After sightseeing of Agra fort you will go to for Lunch in a restaurant or hotel.
6. Then Sightseeing of Itmad-Ud-Daulah tomb. Also know as Baby Taj Mahal because Itmad - Ud - Daulah structure same like a Taj Mahal. It was constructed in 1622 to 1628 by empress Noor jahan wife of fourth Mughal Emperor Jahangir as burial of her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg, who was imperial officer in Jahangir court and was awarded the title of Itamad-Ud-Daulah.
7. Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete.