For any query, Call us (24x7):+91-8449587603
If you are looking for Taj mahal same day tour. This tour is just right for you. It happens to be one of our highest selling tours and delivers great value for money along with convenience, comfort and a great holiday experience. The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture. Taj Mahal is UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination.
2. On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal.
3. Sightseeing one of the wonder of the world 'TAJ MAHAL' also known as a symbol of love, built by fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal (Arjuman begum bano) in 1631 to 1653 it took 22 year for the construction with help of 20 thousand workers. The Taj is a real wonder on account of symmetry, geometrical calculations and grandiose structure. The precise stone inlaying work done in the marble with semi precious stone is eye catching.
4. After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
5. Lunch in a restaurant or hotel
6. Then Sightseeing of Agra Fort. It was built by third Mugal Emperor Akbar in 1565 to 1573, but it used to many mugal emperors the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
7. After that you drive back to Delhi.
8. Our driver will drop you at your hotel in Delhi.