For any query, Call us (24x7):+91-8449587603
If you are looking for tour guide for Jaipur . This tour is just right for you. Because Jaipur is popular known as the ?Pink City? this is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. The city was mainly founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II; who was the ruler of Amber. The city of Jaipur is truly a well planned city. Jaipur remind you of the Rajputs and the Royal families. Jaipur is a chief business center and has entire quality of being a metropolitan city.
1. Our guide will meet you in Hotel lobby Jaipur or where do you want to be meet in Jaipur and proceed to sightseeing for Jaipur.
2. First we will go to sightseeing of the Amer Fort, it is one of the most famous forts of Rajasthan. It was built by Raja Man Singh in 1592.This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. Inside the Amer fort there are many beautiful building like 'Diwan-i-Aam', 'Sheesh Mahal' and 'Sukh Mahal'. The Amer Fort has influences of both Hindu and Muslim architecture. This fort also has the 'Shila Devi' Temple and the 'Ganesh Pol' which is a gate that leads to the private palaces of the kings. The Amer Fort has many pavilions and halls of great interest and other popular attractions.
3. Hawa Mahal (wind palace) is one of the tourist attractions in Jaipur city. Located in the heart of Jaipur, this beautiful five-storey palace was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The main highlight of Hawa Mahal is its pyramid shape and its 953 windows or 'Jharokhas' which are decorated with intricate designs. The main intention behind the construction of the Mahal was to facilitate the royal women and provide them a view of everyday life through the windows.
4. The Lake Palace (Jal Mahal) is 4km to the north of Jaipur and is located on the main Amer-Jaipur road. Most visitors to the Jal Mahal combine the visit with the Amer fort as both attractions are on the same side of Jaipur. A typical visit to the Jal Mahal will be less than 30 minutes, enough time to take some photos. There used to be gondolas which would provide romantic boat rides across the lake but these rides stopped 3 years ago. Apart from the small market stalls and camel rides there is not much else to do at the Jal Mahal. (We will not go to inside the Lake Palace)
5. Lunch in restaurant or any hotel in Jaipur.
6. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II is known to have commissioned work for building the outer wall of the city's complex. He shifted from Amer to Jaipur due to water problems and an increase in population in 1727. He had entrusted the city's architectural design to the chief architect Vidyadhar Bhattacharya. The architect went on to design the City Palace in according with the Vaastushastra.
7. The 'Jantar Mantar' at Jaipur, being the biggest conservatory in the country, was renovated time and again and houses various instruments that offer precise measurements of time, the azimuth, declination of the sun and the positions of constellations, along with several other astronomical phenomena. The Jaipur observatory was functional for seven years only, as the Maharaja was not very successful in deriving accurate, astronomical observations.
8. Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete.